Ski the Alps in 3 Countries 2018
February 24, 2018 @ 10:30 am - March 4, 2018 @ 1:30 pm UTC-5
If you ski or snowboard, Chamonix France should definitely be on your bucket list. The area is dominated by the 4,810 meter Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in Western Europe, which serves as a playground for sports enthusiasts. Between skiing ice climbing, paragliding, snow shoeing, etc., there is plenty to do and see. Whether you are looking for an adrenaline filled vacation or a relaxed European ski holiday Chamonix has what you are looking for. The Chamonix ski areas have more than 170 kilometers of piste on which to cruise, and there are plenty of restaurants and bars to enjoy the famous food and wine. “When you’re out in the town center, wherever you are, look up and you’ll see ‘IT’ there… 4,810 meters (15,781 ft) of rock, snow, ice and dreams of things to come.”
Chamonix Ski and Snowboard Terrain – The Chamonix area offers a sensational amount of skiing and snowboarding terrain, both on-piste and off-piste. Chamonix has a network of more than 60 lifts. Ninety percent of the skiing area is above 2,000 meters and a long season is guaranteed with lifts open into May to provide access to glaciers and permanent snow fields. Whatever sort of skiing you want and whatever your ability, you will find a suitable ski area in Chamonix. In the Chamonix Valley there are 8 varied ski resorts as well as easy access to others in Italy and Switzerland. This trip includes:
– Shuttle to and from Airport from our location near the Pottstown Area*
– Shuttle to and from Airport *
– 7 nights in your own private, fully furnished Chalet/house
– 6 Day Mont Blanc Unlimited Ski pass which includes:
o 1 Ski pass for 3 countries which allows you to combine your passion for skiing on and off pistes of the legendary Chamonix Valley, but also in Courmayeur, Italy and in Verbier 4 Vallées, Switzerland. **
o Gives you access to visit world famous tourist sites.
o Much, much more
– Guide, Driver, and Van for transportation & easy access to attractions. I will be with you on premise to help with shopping, planning, logistics and meal preparation. If your legs need a break from skiing I can take you to experience the other local attractions. Cost for this particular Trip = $2200 pp (based on a group of 6) – Airfare not included – If you have a group over 10 I can work up a price which includes airfare.
*Shuttle to and from airport is for 1 trip each way for the group. David Diamond is our Travel Agent and he is available to assist you with flights for the group in order to get everyone on the same, or similar flights and times. **Pre-planning is required to visit Courmayeur, Italy and Verbier, Switzerland**
All trips can be custom tailored to meet your desires. All aspects of the trip can be adjusted (locations, lodging arrangements, size of group, season, activities, length of stay, etc.) Let me know what you are looking for and I will be more than happy to create the trip of your dreams.